- Ref: 12948
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Eydon - NN11
Are you struggling to find a dog friendly home? The Landlord of this pretty 2 bedroom period, cottage will consider a well behaved dog. It has a detached annexe, with shower room, accessed via the private courtyard garden, ideal for a teenager or More…▼
Are you struggling to find a dog friendly home? The Landlord of this pretty 2 bedroom period, cottage will consider a well behaved dog. It has a detached annexe, with shower room, accessed via the private courtyard garden, ideal for a teenager or home office. This cottage can be let either furnished or unfurnished to suit.
- 2 double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. Bathroom with shower over bath
- Lovely living room with working fireplace
- Kitchen/dining room with appliances, utility room
- Secluded courtyard with access to the annexe
- On street parking available
- Easy drive to Banbury, Gaydon, Silverstone and Northampton
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 6.86 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 7.94 miles
- Council Tax: South Northants, Band D £1,683.34
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12948£895pcm 2 Bedroom House in Eydon - NN11
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,239.23
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £895.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required