- Ref: 12667
- Print Page
£800pcm 2 Bedroom House in Avon Dassett - CV47
A secluded two bedroom apartment in a converted wing of the Old Rectory in Avon Dassett. There are gorgeous views from both double bedrooms over the stunning, peaceful gardens. The kitchen has appliances including a wash/dryer and is separate from th More…▼
A secluded two bedroom apartment in a converted wing of the Old Rectory in Avon Dassett. There are gorgeous views from both double bedrooms over the stunning, peaceful gardens. The kitchen has appliances including a wash/dryer and is separate from the large living room, which has space to dine. This property is just a short walk from the local village pub and has great access to the M40, Gaydon and Banbury.
- 2 bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Large sitting room with views to gardens and beyond
- Kitchen with main appliances inc. washer dryer
- Use of stunning garden, parking with electric gates and CCTV
- Great for access to Gaydon, Banbury and M40, walk to pub
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 6.46 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 6.94 miles
- Council Tax: Stratford, Band B
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12667£800pcm 2 Bedroom House in Avon Dassett - CV47
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £184.62
- Security deposit: £923.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £722.58
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.