- Ref: 12667
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Avon Dassett - CV47
** Apply for a tenancy before 6th October to receive a discounted TRACC fee for this pretty 2 bedroom listed cottage, adjoining the historic Old Rectory, and located in the popular conservation village of Avon Dassett. Good sized rooms and lovely More…▼
** Apply for a tenancy before 6th October to receive a discounted TRACC fee for this pretty 2 bedroom listed cottage, adjoining the historic Old Rectory, and located in the popular conservation village of Avon Dassett. Good sized rooms and lovely views over the garden and fields. Not suitable for children or pets.
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with bath and shower over
- Large sitting room (just under 200 sq ft)
- Kitchen with main appliances including washer dryer
- Use of stunning garden
- Parking with electric gates and CCTV
- Great for access to Gaydon, Banbury and M40 and a short walk to The Avon village pub
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 6.46 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 6.94 miles
- Council Tax: Stratford, Band B £1,360.21
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12667£825pcm 2 Bedroom House in Avon Dassett - CV47
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,142.31
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £990.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required