- Ref: 12667
- Print Page
£825pcm 2 Bedroom House in Avon Dassett - CV47
If you are looking for peace and quiet, this secluded 2 bedroom apartment is for you. In a converted wing of the Old Rectory and surrounded by stunning gardens and views, this property is just a short walk from the local village pub and has great More…▼
If you are looking for peace and quiet, this secluded 2 bedroom apartment is for you. In a converted wing of the Old Rectory and surrounded by stunning gardens and views, this property is just a short walk from the local village pub and has great access to the M40, Gaydon and Banbury.
- 2 good size double bedrooms with views, bathroom with bath and shower over
- Large sitting room with space to dine and views to garden
- Kitchen with main appliances including washer dryer
- Use of stunning garden
- Parking with electric gates and CCTV
- Great for access to Gaydon, Banbury and M40 and a short walk to The Avon village pub
- Available Date: 20/06/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 6.46 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 6.94 miles
- Council Tax: Stratford, Band B £1,360.21
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12667£825pcm 2 Bedroom House in Avon Dassett - CV47
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £190.38
- Security deposit: £951.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,127.50
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.