- Ref: 12667
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Avon Dassett - CV47
If you are looking for peace and quiet, this secluded 2 bedroom apartment is for you. In a converted wing of the Old Rectory and surrounded by stunning gardens and views, this property is just a short walk from the local village pub and has great More…▼
If you are looking for peace and quiet, this secluded 2 bedroom apartment is for you. In a converted wing of the Old Rectory and surrounded by stunning gardens and views, this property is just a short walk from the local village pub and has great access to the M40, Gaydon and Banbury.
- 2 good size double bedrooms with views
- Bathroom with bath and shower over
- Large sitting room with space to dine and views to garden
- Kitchen with main appliances including washer dryer
- Use of stunning garden, parking with electric gates and CCTV
- Great for access to Gaydon, Banbury and M40, walk to pub
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 6.46 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 6.94 miles
- Council Tax: Stratford, Band B £1,360.21
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12667£800pcm 2 Bedroom House in Avon Dassett - CV47
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £184.62
- Security deposit: £923.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £490.32
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.