- Ref: 11662
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Hollies Court, Brittania Road - OX16
This modern two double bedroom 1st floor apartment is privately tucked away in a secure development, close to Banbury town centre and is ideal for a short walk to anything you need. There are local shops, bars and restaurants close by, in addition to More…▼
This modern two double bedroom 1st floor apartment is privately tucked away in a secure development, close to Banbury town centre and is ideal for a short walk to anything you need. There are local shops, bars and restaurants close by, in addition to being a short drive from the local train station and M40 junction 11 for those travelling further afield for work. A cat may be considered.
- 2 double bed 1st floor flat, bathroom inc bath + electric shower
- Spacious living room with laminate wood flooring
- Separate kitchen with fitted appliances
- Secure development with 2 entrance points
- Garage and visitor parking for guests
- Walk to Banbury centre. Close to train station & M40 J11
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.43 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.31 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A £1,174.49
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11662£730pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Hollies Court, Brittania Road - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £168.46
- Security deposit: £842.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £881.03
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £21,900.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.