- Ref: 11654
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Barford St Michael - OX15
Exceptional four bedroom semi detached family house set in the highly sought after village of Barford St Michael, near Bloxham, offering a superior standard of accommodation ideal for a family or professional couple. Extensive private gardens to the More…▼
Exceptional four bedroom semi detached family house set in the highly sought after village of Barford St Michael, near Bloxham, offering a superior standard of accommodation ideal for a family or professional couple. Extensive private gardens to the rear with ample space for entertaining along with parking to the front and side of the house.
*Pets considered at £1700pcm*
- Four bedrooms, ensuite to master, family bathroom with bath & shower
- Living room with wood burner to front
- Extensive dining kitchen with further living space to rear overlooking the gardens
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Gardens with outside entertaining area & extensive parking
- Highly sought after village location, close to local amenities including Bloxham School & Soho Farmhouse
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 7.45 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 5.16 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11654£1650pcm 4 Bedroom House in Barford St Michael - OX15
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £380.77
- Security deposit: £1,903.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,341.94
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £49,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.