- Ref: 11643
- Print Page
£895pcm 2 Bedroom House in Lord Elwood Road - OX16
Are you looking for a modern 2 bedroom house in a quiet residential area? This spacious 2 bedroom unfurnished house is perfect for local shops and also a short drive or walk from Banbury town centre. If you need to onto the M40 quickly then this More…▼
Are you looking for a modern 2 bedroom house in a quiet residential area? This spacious 2 bedroom unfurnished house is perfect for local shops and also a short drive or walk from Banbury town centre. If you need to onto the M40 quickly then this property is perfect.
Book in to see it quickly. We expect this property to be popular.
- 2 double bedrooms and bathroom with shower
- Good size living room
- Kitchen with appliances and space for dining
- Garden with patio
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Walking distance to shops and pub
- Available Date: 15/06/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.41 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 1.63 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11643£895pcm 2 Bedroom House in Lord Elwood Road - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,239.23
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,372.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required