- Ref: 11641
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Shutford - OX15
Delightful 3 bedroom house with open plan living accommodation, newly refurbished bathroom and pretty enclosed garden in the popular village of Shutford, close to local pub and great for countryside walks. Also just a few miles from local amenities More…▼
Delightful 3 bedroom house with open plan living accommodation, newly refurbished bathroom and pretty enclosed garden in the popular village of Shutford, close to local pub and great for countryside walks. Also just a few miles from local amenities and Banbury town centre.
- 2 double bedrooms with built in storage, further single/ study and bathroom
- Bright and airy living/ dining room and conservatory
- Kitchen with appliances included
- Pretty garden with patio area
- Garage and off street parking
- Walking distance of local pub, short drive to Banbury for shops and transport links
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11641£925pcm 3 Bedroom House in Shutford - OX15
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,280.77
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,312.90
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required