- Ref: 11639
- Print Page
£1050pcm 3 Bedroom House in Epwell - OX15
Spacious and light three bedroom detached bungalow set in a private close of properties in highly sought after village location. Providing ample accommodation, this lovely home has a large private mature garden to the rear, garage, ample further off More…▼
Spacious and light three bedroom detached bungalow set in a private close of properties in highly sought after village location. Providing ample accommodation, this lovely home has a large private mature garden to the rear, garage, ample further off street parking and would be ideal for a couple or small family wanting all the benefits of rural living.
- 2 double and 1 large single bedroom, bathroom with shower
- Large kitchen with appliances including dishwasher
- Large mature garden with garage and parking
- Living room with working fireplace
- Pretty village with village pub
- Short drive to Banbury, Chipping Norton and M40 J11
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 7.44 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 6.83 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11639£1050pcm 3 Bedroom House in Epwell - OX15
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £242.31
- Security deposit: £1,211.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £700.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.