- Ref: 11495
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Little Tew - OX7
A stunning village house which was extensively refurbished approximately 2 years ago. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus cloakroom, an orangery with indoor exercise pool and wonderful views beyond the back garden. Garden maintenance is included in More…▼
A stunning village house which was extensively refurbished approximately 2 years ago. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus cloakroom, an orangery with indoor exercise pool and wonderful views beyond the back garden. Garden maintenance is included in the rent.
- 4 good size bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms over 2 floors
- Living room with built-in shelving & working fireplace, study/playroom
- Kitchen with central island & electric Aga
- Dining room with woodburner
- Garden approaching an acre with patio area, raised beds, mature borders & an orchard
- Double garage & off road parking
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 9.92 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Charlbury, 6.06 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band G £2,904.02
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11495£3250pcm 4 Bedroom House in Little Tew - OX7
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £750.00
- Security deposit: £3,750.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,810.34
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £97,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.