- Ref: 11398
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Hamilton Close, Banbury - OX16
Semi detached three bedroom family house with garage and parking in residential location. More…▼
Semi detached three bedroom family house with garage and parking in residential location.
The house has a well proportioned living room with good natural light, dining kitchen, three good sized bedrooms, family bathroom and garage with parking to the front and private garden to the rear.
- 2 doubles and 1 single room
- one bathroom with bath over shower
- Living room with wood laminate flooring
- Separate kitchen with appliances
- Garage and parking
- Short walk to town and railway station.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 0.76 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.36 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11398£995pcm 3 Bedroom House in Hamilton Close, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £229.62
- Security deposit: £1,148.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,426.17
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.