- Ref: 11084
- Print Page
£550pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Cameron Court, Banbury - OX16
A top floor apartment with allocated parking in the town centre. More…▼
A top floor apartment with allocated parking in the town centre.
The living room has plenty of natural light from the bay window, and leads through to the kitchen with integrated appliances. The double bedroom has plenty of space for bedroom furniture and the good-sized bathroom has a shower over the bath. This development is centrally located, close to the town centre and train station. The block has a secure entry system and the property comes with an allocated parking space.
- Good size, light double bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with laminate floor and bay window
- Secure entry system
- Off road parking
- M40 J11 a short drive
- Centrally located
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.39 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.30 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A £1,174.49
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11084£550pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Cameron Court, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £126.92
- Security deposit: £634.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £833.87
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £16,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.