- Ref: 10968
- Print Page
£800pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Alma Road, Banbury - OX16
Do you fancy living in a modern, spacious apartment with 2 bathrooms? Situated in a popular development close to the train station, a great size 2 double bedroom apartment, which can be available either furnished or unfurnished. Close to Banbury town More…▼
Do you fancy living in a modern, spacious apartment with 2 bathrooms? Situated in a popular development close to the train station, a great size 2 double bedroom apartment, which can be available either furnished or unfurnished. Close to Banbury town centre and other local amenities, including Spiceball leisure centre and local convenience stores.
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and bathroom
- Living room with space to dine
- Kitchen with appliances
- Overlooking green communal area
- Allocated parking space, secure entry system
- Walk to the railway station and short drive to M40
- Available Date: 04/04/2019
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 0.85 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
10968£800pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Alma Road, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £720.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required