- Ref: 10968
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Alma Road, Banbury - OX16
** Half priced application fee if you secure this property before the 14th March 2017 ** A fully furnished 1st floor apartment on a popular development near the town centre. Furniture has been replaced since these photos were taken, new photos coming More…▼
** Half priced application fee if you secure this property before the 14th March 2017 ** A fully furnished 1st floor apartment on a popular development near the town centre. Furniture has been replaced since these photos were taken, new photos coming soon!
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and bathroom
- Living room with space to dine
- Kitchen with appliances
- Overlooking green communal area
- Allocated parking space, secure entry system
- Walk to the railway station and short drive to M40 JN 11
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 0.85 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
10968£800pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Alma Road, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,187.10
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required