- Ref: 10789
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Byfield - NN11
A 3 bedroom end terrace stone built cottage in the charming village of Byfield. The property offers plenty of natural light and there are 3 reception rooms downstairs. There are two bathrooms including master en suite in the main bedroom. The propert More…▼
A 3 bedroom end terrace stone built cottage in the charming village of Byfield. The property offers plenty of natural light and there are 3 reception rooms downstairs. There are two bathrooms including master en suite in the main bedroom. The property has a private garden to the rear with car port and parking to the side of the house.
PETS: may be considered for £1,000pcm, enquire for further information.
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Attractive garden
- Car port and driveway parking
- Walking distance to village pub, shops and schools
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 7.57 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 8.64 miles
- Council Tax: Daventry, Band F £2,435.09
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
10789£925pcm 3 Bedroom House in Byfield - NN11
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £213.46
- Security deposit: £1,067.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,163.71
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.