- Ref: 10789
- Print Page
£925pcm 3 Bedroom House in Byfield - NN11
A 3 bedroom end terrace stone built cottage in the charming village of Byfield. The property offers plenty of natural light and there are 3 reception rooms downstairs. There are two bathrooms including master en suite in the main bedroom. The More…▼
A 3 bedroom end terrace stone built cottage in the charming village of Byfield. The property offers plenty of natural light and there are 3 reception rooms downstairs. There are two bathrooms including master en suite in the main bedroom. The property has a private garden to the rear with car port and parking to the side of the house.
PETS: may be considered for £1,000pcm, enquire for further information.
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Attractive garden
- Car port and driveway parking
- Walking distance to village pub, shops and schools
- Available Date: 29/11/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 7.57 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 8.64 miles
- Council Tax: Daventry, Band F £2,435.09
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
10789£925pcm 3 Bedroom House in Byfield - NN11
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £213.46
- Security deposit: £1,067.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £986.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.