- Ref: 10367
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Crouch Street - OX16
This very large grade 2 listed family home set across 4 floors, including basement, has been refurbished to a very high standard throughout including new bespoke kitchen. An excellent location for close access to town centre, including all Banbury's More…▼
This very large grade 2 listed family home set across 4 floors, including basement, has been refurbished to a very high standard throughout including new bespoke kitchen. An excellent location for close access to town centre, including all Banbury's shops, bars and restaurants. It is also ideal for a short drive to M40 junction 11 and within easy distance of Banbury train station. A must see.
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and cloakroom
- Large living room with fireplace, additional reception rooms
- Newly fitted bespoke kitchen with patio doors and space to dine
- Property overlooks enclosed and private courtyard garden
- Garage, short walk to local shops and convenient access to M40 and train station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.63 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.28 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band E £2,153.23
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
10367£1075pcm 3 Bedroom House in Crouch Street - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,488.46
- Application fee (incl VAT): £322.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,456.45
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £32,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required