- Ref: 70275
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Marcham - OX13
A large 2 bedroom cottage full of character in the popular and convenient village of Marcham. The property is currently being upgraded with new decoration and carpets upstairs, with the garden being remodelled to provide privacy and practicality with More…▼
A large 2 bedroom cottage full of character in the popular and convenient village of Marcham. The property is currently being upgraded with new decoration and carpets upstairs, with the garden being remodelled to provide privacy and practicality with parking to the rear for 2 vehicles. The kitchen is large and would easily accommodate a breakfast/dining table and the living room is also large and has a wood-burning stove. There are 2 good double bedrooms, one with built-in closet space.
- 2 large double bedrooms
- Currently undergoing upgrade
- Large kitchen with space for dining
- Living room with wood burner
- 2 off-street parking spaces
- Convenient and quiet village location
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 15.32 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 5.80 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70275£1195pcm 2 Bedroom House in Marcham - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £275.77
- Security deposit: £1,378.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,002.26
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £35,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.