- Ref: 70262
- Print Page
£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Marcham, Near Abingdon - OX13
A rare opportunity to let this charming 3 bed cottage in a quiet location in the South Oxfordshire village of Marcham, near Abingdon. The property is currently being updated and redecorated but is already extremely practical, with driveway parking More…▼
A rare opportunity to let this charming 3 bed cottage in a quiet location in the South Oxfordshire village of Marcham, near Abingdon. The property is currently being updated and redecorated but is already extremely practical, with driveway parking and large utility. It is just a few minutes drive from the A34 (easy access to Oxford and Didcot) and the village of Marcham has a small local store and pub.
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single
- Family bathroom and additional shower room
- Modern kitchen with room for dining table.
- Living room with open fire and parquet flooring.
- Central Heating/Double Glazed: Large Utility
- Available Date: 23/10/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 15.32 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 5.80 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,612.90
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.