- Ref: 70251
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Great Western Park - OX11
A brand new three bedroom home two parking spaces on the Great Western Park development. The property offers easy access to Didcot mainline railway station, the A34, Milton Park and science vale. Downstairs there is a living room and kitchen/dining More…▼
A brand new three bedroom home two parking spaces on the Great Western Park development. The property offers easy access to Didcot mainline railway station, the A34, Milton Park and science vale. Downstairs there is a living room and kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en-suite shower room.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Short drive to Didcot train station and A34
- Tandem parking for 2 cars
- Brand new
- Kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 18.48 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 1.27 miles
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70251£1150pcm 3 Bedroom House in Great Western Park - OX11
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £265.38
- Security deposit: £1,326.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,706.45
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.