- Ref: 70246
- Print Page
£1450pcm 3 Bedroom House in Charney Road, Longworth - OX13
A detached house set in a large amount of land/garden in a rural location on the outskirts of Southmoor. The property has a large kitchen with 2 receptions, one with a wood burner. Ideal for a family wanting the quiet of the countryside but the More…▼
A detached house set in a large amount of land/garden in a rural location on the outskirts of Southmoor. The property has a large kitchen with 2 receptions, one with a wood burner. Ideal for a family wanting the quiet of the countryside but the convenience of the A420 and the great access to Oxford and Didcot.
- 3/4 bedrooms & 1 bathroom
- Good size kitchen with breakfast/dining room off
- Sitting room with wood-burner
- Large wrap around garden with possible access to fields/paddocks beyond
- Easy access to A420, Swindon, Abingdon & Oxford
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 16.27 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 9.57 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band F £2,542.66
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70246£1450pcm 3 Bedroom House in Charney Road, Longworth - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £334.62
- Security deposit: £1,673.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,824.19
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.