- Ref: 70242
- Print Page
£1650pcm 4 Bedroom House in Besselsleigh - OX13
Extended 3/4 bedroom family home in the rarely available village of Besselsleigh. This quiet location is only a short drive to Oxford and Abingdon whilst being in the catchment area for a number of sought-after schools. There is a large kitchen/break More…▼
Extended 3/4 bedroom family home in the rarely available village of Besselsleigh. This quiet location is only a short drive to Oxford and Abingdon whilst being in the catchment area for a number of sought-after schools. There is a large kitchen/breakfast room with vaulted ceiling and Aga plus utility room in an extension. The master bedroom is on the top floor with lovely views to the rear.
- 4 bedrooms/ 3 bedrooms & a study
- Living room with multi-fuel burner
- Kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- Large rear garden
- Parking for 2+ cars
- Sought after village location
- Available Date: 08/03/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 12.24 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 6.76 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70242£1650pcm 4 Bedroom House in Besselsleigh - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £380.77
- Security deposit: £1,903.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,277.42
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £49,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.