- Ref: 70240
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Culham - OX14
A charming single-storey barn conversion forming part of a secluded courtyard area in the village of Culham. A large open-plan kitchen and dining area is at the heart of the property, which offers flexible accommodation in the form of 2 further More…▼
A charming single-storey barn conversion forming part of a secluded courtyard area in the village of Culham. A large open-plan kitchen and dining area is at the heart of the property, which offers flexible accommodation in the form of 2 further snugs/sitting room/play rooms and a conservatory. In addition to this, is a large rear garden and gated parking area. Walking distance from the popular Europa school, Culham train station and a short drive to Abingdon, Oxford and the A34.
- Master bedroom with en suite and 2 large single rooms with a shower room
- Open plan kitchen and family room
- 2 further snug/sitting room
- Conservatory with access out onto large garden.
- Lovely private garden with shed/utility area and gated parking for 1 possibly 2 cars.
- Superb location for Europa school and easy access to Abingdon and Culham Science Centre.
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.82 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 3.31 miles
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70240£1300pcm 3 Bedroom House in Culham - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- Application fee (incl VAT): £390.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,761.29
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required