- Ref: 70235
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in North Abingdon - OX14
A beautifully presented and brand-new ground floor 2 bedroom apartment in North Abingdon. The property has recently been converted and has an excellent energy efficiency rating, with gas central heating and double glazing. There is a double bedroom More…▼
A beautifully presented and brand-new ground floor 2 bedroom apartment in North Abingdon. The property has recently been converted and has an excellent energy efficiency rating, with gas central heating and double glazing. There is a double bedroom and a large single bedroom plus a bathroom with shower over bath. Single allocated off-street parking space plus secure bike-store. Just a short walk to Abingdon town centre and an easy drive to the A34, Abingdon Business Park and Oxford.
- Brand new conversion
- Lovely open-plan kitchen-living room
- 1 double, 1 large single bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Allocated parking space and bike store
- Convenient location for Abingdon and A34
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 13.45 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 5.35 miles
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70235£950pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in North Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £219.23
- Security deposit: £1,096.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,076.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.