- Ref: 70225
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Dorchester-on-Thames - OX10
A well-appointed and fully furnished split-level annexe in the sought-after village of Dorchester-on-Thames. Property has recently been upgraded with a brand new bathroom suite. A lovely option for someone looking for a quiet retreat and needing More…▼
A well-appointed and fully furnished split-level annexe in the sought-after village of Dorchester-on-Thames. Property has recently been upgraded with a brand new bathroom suite. A lovely option for someone looking for a quiet retreat and needing weekday accommodation only; an excellent alternative to a hotel room or a B&B.
- Double bedroom
- Living and dining area
- Lovely new bathroom
- Allocated parking
- Rent includes all bills and council tax
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 15.59 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Culham, 3.06 miles
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70225£775pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Dorchester-on-Thames - OX10
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,550.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £930.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required