- Ref: 70201
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Great Western Park - OX11
Delightful light and bright semi-detached 3 bedroom home with garage just a short hop to Didcot train station, Milton Park and the A34. The property is maintained to an excellent standard and features a large kitchen/dining room to the rear, More…▼
Delightful light and bright semi-detached 3 bedroom home with garage just a short hop to Didcot train station, Milton Park and the A34. The property is maintained to an excellent standard and features a large kitchen/dining room to the rear, overlooking pretty enclosed rear gardens. There are two double bedrooms and the master double has an en-suite shower room. The property benefits from a garage and two driveway parking spaces.
- 2 double and 1 single bedroom
- Garage and driveway parking for 2 cars
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Large, modern kitchen
- Pretty and enclosed rear garden
- Easy access to Didcot Parkway train station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70201£1295pcm 3 Bedroom House in Great Western Park - OX11
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,793.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £388.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,754.52
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required