- Ref: 70178
- Print Page
£1570pcm 3 Bedroom House in Sutton Courtenay - OX14
A well presented 3 bedroom home in the sought-after village of Sutton Courtenay. A large living room with bay window opens onto the rear garden and the modern kitchen with double oven and hobs is open-plan to a dining area. Recently built in 2016 to More…▼
A well presented 3 bedroom home in the sought-after village of Sutton Courtenay. A large living room with bay window opens onto the rear garden and the modern kitchen with double oven and hobs is open-plan to a dining area. Recently built in 2016 to a high specification, the property is a short drive to Harwell/Science Vale, Didcot Parkway's mainline train link into London and offers easy access to the A34 and Oxford. There is driveway parking and a garage.
- High quality Pye Homes development
- 2 double bedrooms and a large single bedroom
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom plus bathroom
- Garage and driveway parking
- Small animals considered with an additional £10pcm in each instance
- Rent includes estate management charge
- Available Date: 21/10/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.13 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.51 miles
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70178£1570pcm 3 Bedroom House in Sutton Courtenay - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £362.31
- Security deposit: £1,811.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,127.10
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £47,100.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.