- Ref: 70178
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Sutton Courtenay - OX14
A well presented 3 bedroom home in the sought-after village of Sutton Courtenay. A large living room with bay window opens onto the rear garden and the modern kitchen with double oven and hobs is open-plan to a dining area. Recently built in 2016 to More…▼
A well presented 3 bedroom home in the sought-after village of Sutton Courtenay. A large living room with bay window opens onto the rear garden and the modern kitchen with double oven and hobs is open-plan to a dining area. Recently built in 2016 to a high specification, the property is a short drive to Harwell/Science Vale, Didcot Parkway's mainline train link into London and offers easy access to the A34 and Oxford. There is driveway parking and a garage.
- High quality Pye Homes development
- 2 double bedrooms and a large single bedroom
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom plus bathroom
- Garage and driveway parking
- Small animals considered with an additional Â£10pcm in each instance
- Rent includes estate management charge
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.13 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.51 miles
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70178£1570pcm 3 Bedroom House in Sutton Courtenay - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £362.31
- Security deposit: £1,811.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,894.83
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £47,100.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.