- Ref: 70176
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Thames View, Abingdon - OX14
A stylish ground floor apartment with double bedroom within the desirable Thames View development. Just a short walk from Abingdon town centre, Waitrose and the Vale of White Horse leisure centre the property comes with white goods in the kitchen and More…▼
A stylish ground floor apartment with double bedroom within the desirable Thames View development. Just a short walk from Abingdon town centre, Waitrose and the Vale of White Horse leisure centre the property comes with white goods in the kitchen and the carpets and decor were upgraded neutrally throughout prior to the current tenancy. The property is a short drive to Oxford and the A34, has 1 allocated parking space and a secure bicycle store.
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Modern kitchen
- Living room with small terrace
- Allocated parking space
- Nearby river walks and Abbey Meadow
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,176.92
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,316.13
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required