- Ref: 70157
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Central Abingdon - OX14
A lovely extended Victorian terrace on a quiet road in the heart of Abingdon, overlooking the Abbey stream and just a stone's throw from walks along the Thames and town centre amenities. There are 2 double bedrooms as well as a loft conversion ideal More…▼
A lovely extended Victorian terrace on a quiet road in the heart of Abingdon, overlooking the Abbey stream and just a stone's throw from walks along the Thames and town centre amenities. There are 2 double bedrooms as well as a loft conversion ideal for a home office. A large open living/dining room with wood burning stove is at the heart of the property, with the modern kitchen leading to a formal dining room extension, again with wood burner. Pretty rear garden including sunken patio.
- Large reception room with wood burning stove
- Kitchen and separate dining room with wood burner
- Pretty rear garden with sunken patio
- 2 double bedrooms plus office room
- Quiet central Abingdon location
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, £1,680.52
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70157£1395pcm 2 Bedroom House in Central Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £418.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,755.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required