- Ref: 70157
- Print Page
£1395pcm 2 Bedroom House in Central Abingdon - OX14
A lovely extended Victorian terrace on a quiet road in the heart of Abingdon, overlooking the Abbey stream and just a stone's throw from walks along the Thames and town centre amenities. There are 2 double bedrooms as well as a loft conversion ideal More…▼
A lovely extended Victorian terrace on a quiet road in the heart of Abingdon, overlooking the Abbey stream and just a stone's throw from walks along the Thames and town centre amenities. There are 2 double bedrooms as well as a loft conversion ideal for a home office. A large open living/dining room with wood burning stove is at the heart of the property, with the modern kitchen leading to a formal dining room extension, again with wood burner. Pretty rear garden including sunken patio.
- Large reception room with wood burning stove
- Kitchen and separate dining room with wood burner
- Pretty rear garden with sunken patio
- 2 double bedrooms plus office room
- Good size bathroom with newly installed shower over the bath
- Quiet location in Central Abingdon
- Available Date: 15/05/2018
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70157£1395pcm 2 Bedroom House in Central Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £418.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,160.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required