- Ref: 70154
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Central Abingdon - OX14
An immaculate 1 bedroom cottage furnished to a high standard and situated on a quiet courtyard in the centre of Abingdon, forming part of the overall conversion of the historic Twickenham House on East St Helen Street. Adjacent there is a reserved pa More…▼
An immaculate 1 bedroom cottage furnished to a high standard and situated on a quiet courtyard in the centre of Abingdon, forming part of the overall conversion of the historic Twickenham House on East St Helen Street. Adjacent there is a reserved parking space and entrance to the well tended communal garden to the rear of Twickenham House/The Old Gaol. The property is right in the heart of Abingdon with lovely riverside walks close by.
- Double bedroom
- Living room open plan to kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Use of communal garden
- Reserved parking space
- Quiet courtyard setting
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J12, 18.47 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.42 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70154£900pcm 1 Bedroom House in Central Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £207.69
- Security deposit: £1,038.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,190.32
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.