- Ref: 70135
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Brook Street, Sutton Courtenay - OX14
Quaint and quirky furnished 1 bedroom cottage with a wealth of character and private garden in the pretty South Oxfordshire village of Sutton Courtenay. Shop and pubs/restaurants close to hand. The property has excellent access to Abingdon, Milton More…▼
Quaint and quirky furnished 1 bedroom cottage with a wealth of character and private garden in the pretty South Oxfordshire village of Sutton Courtenay. Shop and pubs/restaurants close to hand. The property has excellent access to Abingdon, Milton Park, Harwell Science Park, Culham and Didcot train station. Suitable for a single person only. Gardening included.
- Double bedroom with separate bathroom
- Living room with wood burner
- Kitchen with access to garden
- Private garden
- Parking by arrangement
- Excellent access to Milton Park, Harwell, Didcot and Abingdon
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,590.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £993.75
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required