- Ref: 6897
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Chapel Square, East Hendred - OX12
An opportunity to rent a truly unique 3 bed property in the vibrant village of East Hendred. This former chapel has been carefully renovated with some great features including stained glass windows. It has been entirely redecorated including new More…▼
An opportunity to rent a truly unique 3 bed property in the vibrant village of East Hendred. This former chapel has been carefully renovated with some great features including stained glass windows. It has been entirely redecorated including new carpets & a fantastic new kitchen. The entrance porch leads to a large lounge with wood flooring, utility room & cloakroom, spacious kitchen/diner & patio doors to conservatory with family bathroom 3 dbl bedrooms & en-suite to master upstairs. No garden.
- Three double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and separate bathroom
- Entrance porch to large reception room
- Glazed doors into kitchen/breakfast room
- Separate utility and downstairs cloakroom
- Off-road parking for one car
- No garden, but lovely village walks and several public houses serving food
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13, 10.02 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.17 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6897£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Chapel Square, East Hendred - OX12
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,774.19
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required