- Ref: 6809
- Print Page
3 Bedroom Flat in George Morland, Abingdon OX14 - OX14
A really super capacious duplex apartment converted to retain many original period features. The large lounge has a step up to the spacious kitchen/dining area. There is also a downstairs Cloakroom & storage cupboard. Upstairs there are two well More…▼
A really super capacious duplex apartment converted to retain many original period features. The large lounge has a step up to the spacious kitchen/dining area. There is also a downstairs Cloakroom & storage cupboard. Upstairs there are two well proportioned double bedrooms & family bathroom as well as a wonderfully generous master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Available furnished.
- Large en-suite Master Bedroom & 2 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom & cloakroom
- Spacious open plan sitting room, leading to modern kitchen/dining room
- 1 allocated parking space
- Just minutes to town centre with good transport links to A34 and business parks
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J7, 10.51 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.36 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,900.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £435.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,104.84
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required