- Ref: 6809
- Print Page
£1450pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in George Morland, Abingdon OX14 - OX14
A really super capacious duplex apartment converted to retain many original period features. The large lounge has a step up to the spacious kitchen/dining area. There is also a downstairs Cloakroom & storage cupboard. Upstairs there are two well More…▼
A really super capacious duplex apartment converted to retain many original period features. The large lounge has a step up to the spacious kitchen/dining area. There is also a downstairs Cloakroom & storage cupboard. Upstairs there are two well proportioned double bedrooms & family bathroom as well as a wonderfully generous master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Available furnished.
- Large en-suite Master Bedroom & 2 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom & cloakroom
- Spacious open plan sitting room, leading to modern kitchen/dining room
- 1 allocated parking space
- Just minutes to town centre with good transport links to A34 and business parks
- Available Date: 01/09/2018
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J7, 10.51 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.36 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,900.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £435.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,450.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required