- Ref: 6530
- Print Page
£1750pcm 3 Bedroom House in Dorchester-on-Thames - OX10
A character detached cottage with a large, well-established and private rear garden, nestled in the historic, sought-after South Oxfordshire village of Dorchester-on-Thames. The property has recently been redecorated to a high standard, including new More…▼
A character detached cottage with a large, well-established and private rear garden, nestled in the historic, sought-after South Oxfordshire village of Dorchester-on-Thames. The property has recently been redecorated to a high standard, including new carpets. There are a host of character features including exposed beams and an inglenook fireplace in the living room. There is ample driveway parking, garage and a regular gardening service is included.
- 2 doubles and 1 single bedroom and 2 bathrooms
- Living Room with inglenook fireplace
- Bright & sunny family room
- Kitchen and separate dining room
- Garage and driveway parking for several cars
- Regular gardening included
- Available Date: 07/08/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.06 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.08 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band F £2,504.07
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6530£1750pcm 3 Bedroom House in Dorchester-on-Thames - OX10
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £403.85
- Security deposit: £2,019.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,411.29
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £52,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.