- Ref: 6530
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Dorchester-on-Thames - OX10
A character detached cottage with a large, well-established and private rear garden, nestled in the historic, sought-after South Oxfordshire village of Dorchester-on-Thames. The property has recently been redecorated to a high standard, including new More…▼
A character detached cottage with a large, well-established and private rear garden, nestled in the historic, sought-after South Oxfordshire village of Dorchester-on-Thames. The property has recently been redecorated to a high standard, including new carpets. There are a host of character features including exposed beams and an inglenook fireplace in the living room. There is ample driveway parking, garage and a regular gardening service is included.
- 2 doubles and 1 single bedroom and 2 bathrooms
- Living Room with inglenook fireplace
- Bright & sunny family room
- Kitchen and separate dining room
- Garage and driveway parking for several cars
- Regular gardening included
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.06 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.08 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band F £2,504.07
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6530£1750pcm 3 Bedroom House in Dorchester-on-Thames - OX10
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,423.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £525.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,370.97
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £52,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required