- Ref: 6351
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Larch Close, Southmoor - OX13
A spacious 3 double bedroom semi-detached house in the popular village of Southmoor. Flexible accommodation throughout with wood flooring downstairs, study and conservatory leading to a private rear garden. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in this More…▼
A spacious 3 double bedroom semi-detached house in the popular village of Southmoor. Flexible accommodation throughout with wood flooring downstairs, study and conservatory leading to a private rear garden. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in this popular village.
- 3 good sized bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom
- Living room, study and conservatory with doors to garden
- Kitchen with appliances
- Garden partly laid to lawn with shed
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Good for access to A420 and A34
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 15.03 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 8.12 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6351£995pcm 3 Bedroom House in Larch Close, Southmoor - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,377.69
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,359.83
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required