- Ref: 6268
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Coopers Lane, Abingdon - OX14
A spacious and stylish apartment currently nearing the end of a full upgrade. The property has allocated parking for one car and is on the popular Old Brewery Development in the heart of Abingdon. There is a large living room and a separate modern ki More…▼
A spacious and stylish apartment currently nearing the end of a full upgrade. The property has allocated parking for one car and is on the popular Old Brewery Development in the heart of Abingdon. There is a large living room and a separate modern kitchen with integrated appliances. There are two good size double bedrooms with plenty of space for bedroom furniture. The property has been upgraded with new decoration, window coverings, carpets/tiles throughout and will be in outstanding condition.
- Fully upgraded and updated
- 2 double bedrooms
- En suite shower room and family bathroom
- Dual aspect living room with many original features
- Allocated parking space
- Town centre location close to buses and shops
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J7, 10.52 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.42 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6268£1100pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Coopers Lane, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,383.87
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.