- Ref: 6229
- Print Page
£1200pcm 3 Bedroom House in Chalgrove - OX44
A well looked after, modern, detached home which has recently been re-decorated and re-carpeted throughout. Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the family friendly village of Charlgrove which benefits from being a 10 minute drive to the M40 More…▼
A well looked after, modern, detached home which has recently been re-decorated and re-carpeted throughout. Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the family friendly village of Charlgrove which benefits from being a 10 minute drive to the M40 for London and is just a short 15 minuet drive into Oxford for amenities and transport links. The property also has a large garage and parking for two cars.
- Separate living and dining rooms
- En-suite shower room to master
- Off-road parking and garage
- New carpets and recently redecorated
- Good access to Oxford and M40 (Jct 7)
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.89 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 10.30 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6229£1200pcm 3 Bedroom House in Chalgrove - OX44
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,661.54
- Application fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,414.29
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required