- Ref: 61354
- Print Page
£1050pcm 3 Bedroom House in St Johns Road, Abingdon - OX14
A furnished 3 bedroom house on a very popular road just North of Abingdon town centre. Downstairs, a large kitchen opens onto a dining area with both rooms having access to the rear garden. There is a cosy front living room with gas fire place and - More…▼
A furnished 3 bedroom house on a very popular road just North of Abingdon town centre. Downstairs, a large kitchen opens onto a dining area with both rooms having access to the rear garden. There is a cosy front living room with gas fire place and - leading from the kitchen - there is an additional utility/shower room. Upstairs, the property has two double bedrooms (one with single bed), a further single bedroom and a light bathroom with shower over bath. On street parking.
- 2 double and 1 single bedroom
- Furnished as seen
- Separate dining room and living room
- Useful downstairs utility/shower room
- Can be available for shorter (6 month) let
- Paved rear garden and on-street parking
- Available Date: 17/07/2020
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 13.65 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.77 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £242.31
- Security deposit: £1,211.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,558.06
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.