- Ref: 61354
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in St Johns Road, Abingdon - OX14
A furnished 3 bedroom house on a very popular road just North of Abingdon town centre. Downstairs, a large kitchen opens onto a dining area with both rooms having access to the rear garden. There is a cosy front living room with gas fire place and - More…▼
A furnished 3 bedroom house on a very popular road just North of Abingdon town centre. Downstairs, a large kitchen opens onto a dining area with both rooms having access to the rear garden. There is a cosy front living room with gas fire place and - leading from the kitchen - there is an additional utility/shower room. Upstairs, the property has two double bedrooms (one with single bed), a further single bedroom and a light bathroom with shower over bath. On street parking.
- 2 double and 1 single bedroom
- Furnished as seen
- Separate dining room and living room
- Useful downstairs utility/shower room
- Can be available for shorter (6 month) let
- Paved rear garden and on-street parking
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 13.65 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.77 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £242.31
- Security deposit: £1,211.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,016.13
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.