- Ref: 61341
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Stanford-in-the-Vale - SN7
A good size 3 bedroom home with garage on a quiet road in Stanford-in-the-Vale. Downstairs the property has a living area divided to a dining space in addition to a modern kitchen with white goods as seen. Upstairs there are two good double bedrooms More…▼
A good size 3 bedroom home with garage on a quiet road in Stanford-in-the-Vale. Downstairs the property has a living area divided to a dining space in addition to a modern kitchen with white goods as seen. Upstairs there are two good double bedrooms and a single further to the bathroom with shower over bath. There is a small sun-trap garden with decking and grassed areas.
- 2 doubles and 1 single bedroom
- Garage with parking in front
- Light and bright kitchen and bathroom
- Separate living and dining spaces
- Quiet village location
- Easy access to A420, Swindon and Oxford
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 20.77 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 11.77 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61341£895pcm 3 Bedroom House in Stanford-in-the-Vale - SN7
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £206.54
- Security deposit: £1,032.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £750.65
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.