- Ref: 61341
- Print Page
£895pcm 3 Bedroom House in Stanford-in-the-Vale - SN7
A good size 3 bedroom home with garage on a quiet road in Stanford-in-the-Vale. Downstairs the property has a living area divided to a dining space in addition to a modern kitchen with white goods as seen. Upstairs there are two good double bedrooms More…▼
A good size 3 bedroom home with garage on a quiet road in Stanford-in-the-Vale. Downstairs the property has a living area divided to a dining space in addition to a modern kitchen with white goods as seen. Upstairs there are two good double bedrooms and a single further to the bathroom with shower over bath. There is a small sun-trap garden with decking and grassed areas.
- 2 doubles and 1 single bedroom
- Garage with parking in front
- Light and bright kitchen and bathroom
- Separate living and dining spaces
- Quiet village location
- Easy access to A420, Swindon and Oxford
- Available Date: 10/04/2020
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 20.77 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 11.77 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61341£895pcm 3 Bedroom House in Stanford-in-the-Vale - SN7
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £206.54
- Security deposit: £1,032.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £626.50
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.