- Ref: 61337
- Print Page
£1050pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Central Abingdon - OX14
A stylish and sizeable two bedroom apartment conversion in the heart of Abingdon. High ceilings & large windows give a great feeling of space. There are a number of lovely design features including flagstone style tiling in the living area & vertical More…▼
A stylish and sizeable two bedroom apartment conversion in the heart of Abingdon. High ceilings & large windows give a great feeling of space. There are a number of lovely design features including flagstone style tiling in the living area & vertical radiators. A breakfast bar separates the modern kitchen from the bright living space with Juliet balcony overlooking The Square. There is one allocated parking space with the town centre & river walks nearby.
- Two large double bedrooms with high ceilings & Plantation blinds
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Allocated parking space
- Town centre location with private feel
- Easy access to nearby road links
- Available Date: 13/11/2020
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.18 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.48 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61337£1050pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Central Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £242.31
- Security deposit: £1,211.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £630.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.