- Ref: 61330
- Print Page
£1050pcm 2 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
A really lovely and spacious two bedroom home overlooking open fields in Abingdon. There is a cosy living room open to a dining room downstairs, with a modern kitchen (with appliances). The kitchen leads to a peaceful garden which is predominantly de More…▼
A really lovely and spacious two bedroom home overlooking open fields in Abingdon. There is a cosy living room open to a dining room downstairs, with a modern kitchen (with appliances). The kitchen leads to a peaceful garden which is predominantly decking and which has awning cover next to the house. There is a garage accessible from the garden and other parking available nearby. Upstairs there are two very good double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with shower over bath.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Living room and dining room
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Garage and parking
- Quiet setting overlooking fields
- Available Date: 16/03/2020
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 15.04 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.00 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61330£1050pcm 2 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £242.31
- Security deposit: £1,211.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,591.94
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.