- Ref: 61330
- Print Page
£1050pcm 2 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
A really lovely and spacious two bedroom home overlooking open fields in Abingdon. There is a cosy living room open to a dining room downstairs, with a modern kitchen (with appliances). The kitchen leads to a peaceful garden which is predominantly de More…▼
A really lovely and spacious two bedroom home overlooking open fields in Abingdon. There is a cosy living room open to a dining room downstairs, with a modern kitchen (with appliances). The kitchen leads to a peaceful garden which is predominantly decking and which has awning cover next to the house. There is a garage accessible from the garden and other parking available nearby. Upstairs there are two very good double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with shower over bath.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Living room and dining room
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Garage and parking
- Quiet setting overlooking fields
- Pets considered for rent of Â£1100 per calendar month
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 15.04 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.00 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61330£1050pcm 2 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £242.31
- Security deposit: £1,211.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,151.61
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.