- Ref: 61289
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol, Central Abingdon - OX14
A rare opportunity to let this lovely riverside apartment on the sought-after Old Gaol development in Abingdon-on-Thames. This stylish property is finished to a luxurious finish and benefits from doorstep access to communal gardens and views of the T More…▼
A rare opportunity to let this lovely riverside apartment on the sought-after Old Gaol development in Abingdon-on-Thames. This stylish property is finished to a luxurious finish and benefits from doorstep access to communal gardens and views of the Thames. There is access to the on-site gym and the gated development has a modern and monitored security system. Ideal as pied-a-terre, the property is also extremely practical for full-time use and is just a short walk to the town centre.
- Riverside location and views
- Brand new and high quality finish
- Secure, gated development
- Access to on-site gym
- 1 bedroom, shower bathroom
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.20 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.38 miles
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61289£1150pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol, Central Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £265.38
- Security deposit: £1,326.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,483.87
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.