- Ref: 61288
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol, Central Abingdon - OX14
A wonderfully positioned apartment overlooking the River Thames and manicured communal gardens in this exclusive sought-after locale in central Abingdon. This brand new property is located on The Old Gaol, a highly prized and luxurious development, More…▼
A wonderfully positioned apartment overlooking the River Thames and manicured communal gardens in this exclusive sought-after locale in central Abingdon. This brand new property is located on The Old Gaol, a highly prized and luxurious development, and includes access to the on-site gym and security systems. The apartment has 2 double bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master, plus a further shower room. The open-plan kitchen/living room includes a stylish kitchen with appliances.
- Riverside location and views
- Brand new and high quality finish
- Secure, gated development
- Access to on-site gym
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Parking nearby subject to permit application
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.20 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.38 miles
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61288£1250pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol, Central Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,774.19
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.