- Ref: 61285
- Print Page
£2395pcm 4 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
A lovingly extended and renovated 4 bedroom house in a sought after North Abingdon cul-de-sac. The centrepiece of the property is a vaulted ceiling with Velux windows which is over a large and style open plan living and kitchen area. There are More…▼
A lovingly extended and renovated 4 bedroom house in a sought after North Abingdon cul-de-sac. The centrepiece of the property is a vaulted ceiling with Velux windows which is over a large and style open plan living and kitchen area. There are bi-fold doors leading to a large decking area and rear garden. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms (3 upstairs, 1 downstairs). There is driveway parking for 2+ cars and a garage. The property is in easy driving distance of Oxford and popular schools.
- 4 double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms
- Totally renovated and modern
- Lovely kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Great location for Oxford and schools
- Walking distance to shops and town
- Available Date: 17/08/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 13.43 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Radley, 1.07 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61285£2395pcm 4 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £552.69
- Security deposit: £2,763.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,553.87
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £71,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.