- Ref: 61285
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
A lovingly extended and renovated 4 bedroom house in a sought after North Abingdon cul-de-sac. The centrepiece of the property is a vaulted ceiling with Velux windows which is over a large and style open plan living and kitchen area. There are bi-fol More…▼
A lovingly extended and renovated 4 bedroom house in a sought after North Abingdon cul-de-sac. The centrepiece of the property is a vaulted ceiling with Velux windows which is over a large and style open plan living and kitchen area. There are bi-fold doors leading to a large decking area and rear garden. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms (3 upstairs, 1 downstairs). There is driveway parking for 2+ cars and a garage. The property is in easy driving distance of Oxford and popular schools.
- 4 double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms
- Totally renovated and modern
- Lovely kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Great location for Oxford and schools
- Walking distance to shops and town
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 13.43 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Radley, 1.07 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61285£2395pcm 4 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £552.69
- Security deposit: £2,763.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,549.52
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £71,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.