- Ref: 61281
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Springfield Road Wantage - OX12
Recently new, this modern ground floor 2 double bedroom apartment is situated a short walk to Wantage Market Place. Easy living with open plan kitchen/ reception room and an area for dining. The kitchen includes appliances. There is an en-suite More…▼
Recently new, this modern ground floor 2 double bedroom apartment is situated a short walk to Wantage Market Place. Easy living with open plan kitchen/ reception room and an area for dining. The kitchen includes appliances. There is an en-suite shower room and separate bathroom. Allocated parking for 1 car and visitors parking, and a communal garden to the rear of the property.
- Recently build modern apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite shower room and separate bathroom
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Allocated parking & communal garden
- Great location for Williams F1 Harwell & Milton Park A34/M4
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 20.66 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 7.83 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61281£875pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Springfield Road Wantage - OX12
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,211.54
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,137.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required