- Ref: 61209
- Print Page
£995pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Central Abingdon - OX14
A large and very well presented 2/3 bedroom first floor apartment on the well-regarded Brewery development in central Abingdon. The property has modern fittings throughout, including the kitchen, and benefits from a third room which could be used as More…▼
A large and very well presented 2/3 bedroom first floor apartment on the well-regarded Brewery development in central Abingdon. The property has modern fittings throughout, including the kitchen, and benefits from a third room which could be used as a small single or nursery bedroom, or as a home office.
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single, with en-suite shower room
- Large living room with space for dining table
- Allocated parking space
- Short walk to town centre and Thameside walks
- Great location for easy access to the A34 for Oxford
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61209£995pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Central Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,377.69
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,283.87
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required