- Ref: 61209
- Print Page
£1050pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Central Abingdon - OX14
A large very well presented 2+ bedroom 1st floor apartment on the well regarded Brewery Development in central Abingdon. The property has a spacious open plan living/dining room with separate kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a further double More…▼
A large very well presented 2+ bedroom 1st floor apartment on the well regarded Brewery Development in central Abingdon. The property has a spacious open plan living/dining room with separate kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom & nursery/home office.
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single, en-suite to master & family bathroom
- Large living/dining room & separate kitchen
- One allocated parking space
- Short walk to town centre & Thameside walks
- Great location for easy access to the A34 for Oxford
- Available Date: 01/10/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61209£1050pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Central Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,453.85
- Application fee (incl VAT): £315.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,050.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required