- Ref: 61208
- Print Page
£850pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Wallingford Street, Wantage - OX12
This lovely top floor furnished apartment in a grade II listed building has allocated parking & is close to the heart of Wantage town centre. The living room has a bay window & leads to the modern kitchen with appliances. There is a good size double More…▼
This lovely top floor furnished apartment in a grade II listed building has allocated parking & is close to the heart of Wantage town centre. The living room has a bay window & leads to the modern kitchen with appliances. There is a good size double bedroom with built-in wardrobes & a modern bathroom. A great location for Williams F1, Harwell Campus as well as bus routes to Oxford, Abingdon & Didcot.
- Double bedroom
- Large bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with bay window to the front
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Off street parking for 1 car
- Convenient town centre location & great access to Williams F1, Harwell Campus & Milton Park
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13, 10.57 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 7.94 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61208£850pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Wallingford Street, Wantage - OX12
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £196.15
- Security deposit: £980.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £987.10
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.