- Ref: 61195
- Print Page
£1400pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol, Abingdon - OX14
A lovely ground floor 2-double bedroom apartment on The Old Gaol development in Abingdon. The terrace to the front of the property overlooks gardens and there is also a terraced area to the rear of the apartment from sliding doors from both bedrooms. More…▼
A lovely ground floor 2-double bedroom apartment on The Old Gaol development in Abingdon. The terrace to the front of the property overlooks gardens and there is also a terraced area to the rear of the apartment from sliding doors from both bedrooms. The apartment comes with use of the on-site gym, riverside gardens and allocated parking in a secure underground garage. The apartment is within easy reach of Abingdon town centre and buses to Oxford.
- 2 double bedrooms
- En-suite shower room and bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Hi spec modern kitchen with integral units
- Two outside seating areas
- Secure parking and access to gym/gardens
- Available Date: 07/04/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,680.52
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,938.46
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £420.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,120.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required