- Ref: 61195
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol, Abingdon - OX14
A lovely ground floor 2-double bedroom apartment on The Old Gaol development in Abingdon. The terrace to the front of the property overlooks gardens and there is also a terraced area to the rear of the apartment from sliding doors from both bedrooms. More…▼
A lovely ground floor 2-double bedroom apartment on The Old Gaol development in Abingdon. The terrace to the front of the property overlooks gardens and there is also a terraced area to the rear of the apartment from sliding doors from both bedrooms. The apartment comes with use of the on-site gym, riverside gardens and allocated parking in a secure underground garage. The apartment is within easy reach of Abingdon town centre and buses to Oxford.
- 2 double bedrooms
- En-suite shower room and bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Hi spec modern kitchen with integral units
- Two outside seating areas
- Secure parking and access to gym/gardens
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,973.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £427.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,022.58
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required