- Ref: 61188
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Coopers Lane Abingdon - OX14
This wonderfully spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom duplex apartment is part of the Brew Tower on the Old Brewery Development in Abingdon town centre & is within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants, buses & amenities. Easy access to A34 & More…▼
This wonderfully spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom duplex apartment is part of the Brew Tower on the Old Brewery Development in Abingdon town centre & is within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants, buses & amenities. Easy access to A34 & Abingdon Business Parks.
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room & bathroom with shower over bath
- Open-plan living room
- Kitchen with appliances
- Allocated parking for 1 car
- Close to shops, restaurants, buses & many amenities
- Easy access A34 and Abingdon Business Park
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13, 14.99 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.48 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61188£1150pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Coopers Lane Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,592.31
- Application fee (incl VAT): £345.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,558.06
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required