- Ref: 61168
- Print Page
6 Bedroom House in Northcourt Road, Abingdon - OX14
A splendid Grade II Listed home in North Abingdon. Full of character features and with lovely mature, maintained gardens. The property is located ideally for access to nearby schools, town centre access & the A34. Six double bedrooms include two size More…▼
A splendid Grade II Listed home in North Abingdon. Full of character features and with lovely mature, maintained gardens. The property is located ideally for access to nearby schools, town centre access & the A34. Six double bedrooms include two sizeable doubles with en-suite bathrooms. Reception space is flexible with a snug, library, formal dining room & living room in addition to a breakfast space in the kitchen. Practical features include a utility area, double garage & parking for two cars.
- Grade II Listed with a host of features
- 6 double bedrooms, 2 with en-suite bathrooms
- Versatile reception space
- Mature gardens maintained by gardener
- Excellent location for access to Abingdon schools
- Short drive to A34 and walking distance from town centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 13.29 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 5.17 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band G
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61168£2600pcm 6 Bedroom House in Northcourt Road, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £600.00
- Security deposit: £3,000.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,166.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £78,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.