- Ref: 61167
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Steventon - OX13
RENT INCLUDES UTILITIES . This quirky and spacious 1 bedroom apartment above a listed pub in the village of Steventon has a host of period features. Just a short drive from the A34 and Didcot railway station the property is located above the listed More…▼
RENT INCLUDES UTILITIES . This quirky and spacious 1 bedroom apartment above a listed pub in the village of Steventon has a host of period features. Just a short drive from the A34 and Didcot railway station the property is located above the listed North Star Inn. There is one double bedroom and a second large room suitable for a study, storage or as a walk-in wardrobe. Living room, small kitchenette and bathroom with shower over bath. Ideal for a single person or couple.
- Utilities included
- 1 double bedroom plus additional room
- Living room
- Kitchenette and bathroom
- Located above local village pub
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,100.77
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,060.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required