- Ref: 61167
- Print Page
£895pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Steventon - OX13
RENT INCLUDES UTILITIES . A quirky and spacious 1 bedroom apartment above a village pub in the quiet village of Steventon, boasting a host of period features. Just a short drive from the A34 and Didcot railway station the property is located above More…▼
RENT INCLUDES UTILITIES . A quirky and spacious 1 bedroom apartment above a village pub in the quiet village of Steventon, boasting a host of period features. Just a short drive from the A34 and Didcot railway station the property is located above the listed North Star Inn. There is one double bedroom and a second large room suitable for a study, storage or as a walk-in wardrobe. Living room, small kitchenette and bathroom with shower over bath. Ideal for a single person or couple.
- Utilities included
- 1 double bedroom plus additional room
- Living room
- Kitchenette and bathroom
- Located above local village pub
- Available Date: 10/01/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,239.23
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £635.16
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required