- Ref: 61145
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Watery Lane, Clifton Hampden - OX14
A beautiful furnished 17th-century Grade II Listed thatched cottage with driveway parking, double car port & pretty garden in the heart of the picturesque Thameside village of Clifton Hampden. This wonderful property with many original feature has th More…▼
A beautiful furnished 17th-century Grade II Listed thatched cottage with driveway parking, double car port & pretty garden in the heart of the picturesque Thameside village of Clifton Hampden. This wonderful property with many original feature has three reception rooms, modern kitchen breakfast room with appliances, four doubled bedroom & three bathroom/shower rooms.
- 4 double bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms/shower room
- 3 reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room/utility room
- Pretty garden with storage room & car port driveway for several cars
- Landlord open to pets for an additional £50pcm
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.50 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 3.55 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band F
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61145£3000pcm 4 Bedroom House in Watery Lane, Clifton Hampden - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £692.31
- Security deposit: £3,461.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,741.94
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £90,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.