- Ref: 61108
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Abingdon Road, Drayton - OX14
*50% off Tenants Fee* A spacious 4 double bedroom bungalow in the popular village of Drayton. The property underwent a significant renovation & upgrade in 2016, including a new kitchen & bathroom. There is driveway parking for several cars & easy More…▼
*50% off Tenants Fee* A spacious 4 double bedroom bungalow in the popular village of Drayton. The property underwent a significant renovation & upgrade in 2016, including a new kitchen & bathroom. There is driveway parking for several cars & easy access to Abingdon, Milton Park, the Europa School at Culham, Didcot & A34.
- 4 double bedrooms, bathroom & cloakroom
- Very large living/dining room
- New kitchen with built in appliances
- Large garden
- Ample driveway parking and garage
- Great location for Abingdon, Harwell Campus, Didcot & A34
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 15.79 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.02 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61108£1550pcm 4 Bedroom House in Abingdon Road, Drayton - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,146.15
- Application fee (incl VAT): £465.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,050.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required