- Ref: 61079
- Print Page
£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Vintner Road Abingdon - OX14
A modern 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom end of terrace house in this highly desirable development with an open-plan living/dining room with a separate kitchen, private rear garden with patio and off street parking. Ideal location to walk into the town More…▼
A modern 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom end of terrace house in this highly desirable development with an open-plan living/dining room with a separate kitchen, private rear garden with patio and off street parking. Ideal location to walk into the town centre and easy access to the A34 and Abingdon Business Parks.
- 2 double bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom, one en-suite shower room
- Open-plan living / dining room
- Kitchen with breakfast table and appliances
- Allocated parking and private rear garden
- Close to shops, buses and many amenities
- Easy access A34 and Abingdon Business Park
- Available Date: 05/11/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13, 15.28 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.60 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61079£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Vintner Road Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £953.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.