- Ref: 61079
- Print Page
£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Vintner Road Abingdon - OX14
A modern 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom end of terrace house in this highly desirable development with an open-plan living/dining room with a separate kitchen, private rear garden with patio and off street parking. Ideal location to walk into the town More…▼
A modern 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom end of terrace house in this highly desirable development with an open-plan living/dining room with a separate kitchen, private rear garden with patio and off street parking. Ideal location to walk into the town centre and easy access to the A34 and Abingdon Business Parks.
- 2 double bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom, one en-suite shower room
- Open-plan living / dining room
- Kitchen with breakfast table and appliances
- Allocated parking and private rear garden
- Close to shops, buses and many amenities
- Easy access A34 and Abingdon Business Park
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13, 15.28 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.60 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61079£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Vintner Road Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £733.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.